Monday, July 20, 2009

Being emotional

It is good to blog when the emotion is right there, when it is hot on the plate, if you are confident on your own balance and worry that giving time might let data escape. But! One major lesson I have acquired from the blogging is how emotional I am.

Not that far from recently, I wrote an article on an article; I put my thoughts, row as they appear, so that I could read my own emotions after a while.

Just as I thought; I have found myself being a very emotional person and thus have decided never to write when an issue is still on the plate. I almost totally disagree to what I have written in the past while I was emotional. i might be now too :).

Thus, I advise people like me, not to say or do anything when they are emotional when the topic is on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment